Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Parker 3 Months

I cannot believe Parker is 3 months, I do not know where the time has gone. He is so sweet, he is the HAPPIEST baby I have ever seen. He wakes up happy in the morning even after going 9-10 hours without a bottle he is smiling. He loves to watch Peyton he watches every move he makes and when Peyton talks to him he is just all over himself, I love watching them together, that is the best thing about having two. Parker has already brought so much joy to us, we love him so much and cannot imagine what we did before we had him. I am so blessed to have such sweet precious little boys, it does not get any better than this! Here are some pictures...


Wow I can hold my head up!

I was folding cloths the other night in my bedroom and looked up and this is what I saw!

The sweetest boys in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest picture of both boys!
Erin