Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 15, 2008

Polar Express

This weekend we headed to the mountains with two other couples to take the kids to the the Polar Express. I was a little concerned about the trip but both boys did great there and back. We stayed in a cabin and the view was wonderful. Tara planned the entire trip and did a great job, it is nice to have a friend to make all the plans. It was wild with all the kids, but it was worth it. The children loved the train ride they were so precious in PJ's. Peyton is telling everyone that he has been to the North Pole and to Santa's house, he loved it. I cannot wait until next year!

View from the cabin

Group Shot

Peyton and Jayce the first night at the cabin


My sweet boys before we left for the train ride

Sweet Parker, he was excited about the train ride too.


Waiting on the train


Jayce he looks a little cold


Weatherly waiting for the train

They think they see the train


They do see it


Parker waiting for the train


Here comes the train


So excited


My sweet boys on the train


Laura and Weatherly on the train


Peyton dancing on the train


The Conductor punching the golden ticket


Waiting to see where Santa is


Weatherly wants to see santa



Laura and Weatherly


I love to see him so excited


Weatherly and Peyton singing


Jayce really enjoyed the hot Chocolate


Daddy and Parker


Sweet boys


Peyton and Santa


After the train ride






3 comments:

Aron said...

Welcome back to blogging! I've been wondering how you are. Not that I can say much...I've been a pretty SLACK blogger myself lately!

This trip looks SO FUN! Can I get details, please? I think Mak and CB would love this next year!

amjackson said...

FUN!! I will be calling Tara to help me schedule my own trip next year!! Can't wait!!

amyop said...

Count us in for next year! Griffin will be old enough and will enjoy it so much more! Looks like you all had fun!