Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 26, 2009

Parker 6 Months

Where has the time gone, I cannot believe my little Parker is 6 Months old. We are so in love with this little one!

How can we help but be look at that sweet face. He is such a joy, he is the happiest baby, he laughs all the time. He absolutely loves Peyton, I cannot imagine what is going to be like when he becomes mobile and can keep up with him. I am so blessed to have these sweet boys to love! Parker has the cutest expressions I just love this age. I wish I could just stop right here becasue he is growing just too fast! He is sitting up well and when we put him on yhe floor he is scooting and rolling, you will put him down and go back and he will be on the other side of the room. Here are the many faces of Parker! We love him so much! He is such a blessing!









2 comments:

The Newton's said...

sometimes I think he looks like Peyton, but in this pics I think he looks more like your side of the family....it's going to be so neat to see what he looks like at Peyton's age....he is so prec!

amyop said...

He is too cute! You two make such cute babies!