Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 1, 2009

Boys Boys

We have been enjoying the warm weather Peyton has started T-ball and they are adorable! Parker is MOBILE trying to walk and into everything. I absolutely loves these two boys so much it hurts. They are so sweet. Parker has the best personality you will see in some of the pictures his camera face it is adorable. It is hard to believe that in a few months he will be a year old, time just flies by. My house is wild and crazy and I have two active little boys but I can honestly say it can't get better they are such a blessing!

Peyton Jumping on Bed

Brotherly Love


Parker's camera face

sweet boy

Me and my SWEET SWEET boys







2 comments:

amjackson said...

Love those outfits! They are tooo cute!

amyop said...

Parker is such a Ham!