Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

GO TIGERS!!!!


Peyton was all dressed up for the first game of the season. Eric left early yesterday to go to the game and when the game started I kept telling Peyton that we needed to look for Daddy. He kept running to the TV an saying "Daddy's playing Football, Daddy's got a hat"he thought that Eric was one of the players, it was too cute. Peyton enjoyed watching the game and I enjoyed it too, it was a great start to the season. GO TIGERS!!!!

4 comments:

Hope said...

Love the orange!!

amjackson said...

What a cutie!! Go tigers and cocks!! (I support my state!:))

amyop said...

I love his outfit. He will be on Tv playing one day and you can look back at this post and he can laugh!

Anonymous said...

He is PRECIOUS!! GO TIGERS!! :)