Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I have a THIEF on my hands

My Mama just called she keeps Peyton for me, and they went to the grocery store this morning and she came home and just got Peyton down for a nap and went to get something out of her pocketbook and found a big pack of Kraft Cheese Slices that someone put in her purse. I wonder who that was, the boy loves cheese, but I did not know he loved it that much. I cannot believe my child is already a thief, I am going to have to talk to him about this. I am sure my Mama would have bought the cheese if he had asked, but I guess he was being slick.

2 comments:

Hope said...

I'm sure my brother would not appreciate what I'm about to type...he "lifted" a pair of nail clippers from Revco, a girl's volcano rock from show and tell at school, and the hairdresser's money from her counter when he was a child. He turned out alright and I'm sure Peyton just thought it was funny!!

amjackson said...

That is hilarious!! I need to send him to Tiffany's and point out the earrings I want!! :)