Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fun Day Go

Florence has a wonderful new place to go especially when it is over a 100 degrees outside, Fun Day Go! Peyton and I met DeAnn, Weatherly, Nolan (DeAnn's nephew), Tara, and Jayce yesterday, we had a blast. Peyton had no fear he climbed up and went down the biggest slide by himself. He made a new friend Nolan he talked about him all last night. By the time that we left he was drenched in sweat and wore out, but he almost had a meltdown he did not want to leave. I was really impressed at how safe and organized it was, they had staff members at each location to help the children out. I think the kids and the Mommy's really enjoyed it, I highly recommend going, I will definitely be going back quite often. See pictures I left my good camera so I had to use my old one

Peyton when we first got to Fun Day Go, he was amazed!

Weatherly thoroughly enjoyed herself

DeAnn had Fun also


Jayce Sliding
Peyton sliding he climbed up all by himself and went down with Nolan

Mommy had fun too


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun! Griffin will be there before I know it! AmyP

Hope said...

Looks fun!!

amjackson said...

I wish we were closer so we could go play with you all!! :(

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=webposition pro 4.0.753 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg