Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

Pool Party with Great Friends

Saturday we went to a Pool party at Aunt Ta Ta's and Jayce's house, we had so much fun. It is always fun spending time with other mommies and watching the kids interact. Peyton has become quite a little fish lately he loves the water and has no fear, which is a little scary for me. Anyway we had a blast and it was great to see Hope and sweet Claudia. Thanks for having us Tara and Jayce.

Jackson, Claudia, Griffin,Peyton, Jayce and Caleb


Peyton Swimming


Jayce Playing a little golf


Jackson


Hope and Claudia (The only little girl in the bunch)

Griffin and Mommy

Tara and Jayce (The wonderful Hostesses)

Caleb Dancing

3 comments:

Hope said...

We had so much fun, too!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited the blog is so cute! I love looking at all these blog's! See you soon! AmyP

amjackson said...

oh my goodness!! All the kiddies are growing up so fast. It's hard to believe how big Peyton and Jayce are. I love the blog. Thanks for sending me the address. I love keeping up with everyone.