Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

Without a carmera

I normally carry a camera everywhere I go, but Saturday I went looking at lighting for the new house. Peyton was doing very well he was walking around looking at everything and all of sudden he was missing and I turned around and he was sitting on a toilet in the showroom pretending to go potty. I went to my car to see if I had my camera and I did not, but it was hilarious everyone in the store was laughing.
Also at Church Sunday he went up front to the children's sermon and he usually sits up there very well, but this Sunday he did not. He got up while the preacher was talking and walked to the alter table and decided that he was going to try and take his money that he had put in church back from the offering plate.
Wow, you never know what this little boy will do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great stories! You no it is a good story when it brings a big grin to your face! AmyP

Hope said...

I would love to have seen him perched up on the showroom toilet! Too funny!

amjackson said...

HA!! That is sooo funny!! TOo bad you didn't have your camera!!