Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas

Wow! I have to say this Christmas was wonderful the best yet. Peyton brings so much joy and love to our entire family, I just cannot even remember life before him. Eric and I are so blessed to have this sweet little person in our lives, we just love him more everyday. I cannot imagine how I will love another the way I love him, but everyone says I will. That is my biggest fear about this other little one that will join our family, I just cannot imagine how it will be possible to love it as much, Peyton is my heart. I am sure this next one will fill our lives with more love than we can imagine, just like Peyton has! Anyway, Peyton was the sweetest thing this Christmas he understood things so much better, when he woke up Christmas morning the look on his face was priceless, his comment was "look what all Santa bought for me" he was so appreciative and concerned about everyone else's gifts. He is just the sweetest thing.

We had a busy week on Sunday Peyton was Joseph in the preschool Christmas play, I was so afraid of how he would do because he wanted to hold baby Jesus and so did Mary, but he did wonderful. It was so sweet to see him up there, they sang happy birthday to Jesus! We spent the rest of the week visiting with family, and allowing everyone to spoil Peyton rotten it is unreal the toys this child received. Here are some pictures, I cannot even put into words the joy Peyton gave us this Christmas his personality is just exploding and I am sure next year will be even better.


I am missing a picture of Peyton's big gift from Santa a 4-Wheeler I will post later.


Joseph holding baby Jesus

Another shot of Joseph, is he not precious!

Peyton with Carlie Christmas Eve!



Santa minus the 4-wheeler it was outside

Helping hand out presents

Peyton loved this toy he just sing and sings in the microphone

Peyton opening his guitar from me me and papa

3 comments:

The Newton's said...

Peyton as Joseph is too cute!

amyop said...

Ashely You will LOVE this next baby just as much! I think everyone has that fear some what! I couldn't imagine loving anything more than John Van and then Griffin came along! So look at it that way!
Peyton's Joseph pictures are the best! He is so cute and such a greta helper! He was the so sweet at the Christmas Party! He probably passed out all the gifts at your house! What a sweet boy!

amjackson said...

I love the Joseph picture. How cute!! I can't believe you bought him a drum set. I bet things are LOUD around your house! :) I thought about one for Price but then decided that the grandparents could get that one and leave it at THEIR house! :)