Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Two Zoo Trips

I have been a little slack lately, but there has been a lot going on. Peyton and I have been to the Zoo twice. Tara and I took the kiddos, and then did a little shopping and then a couple weekends ago a group of us went to see the lights at the zoo and have a nice dinner. Both trips were fun, I think Peyton enjoyed the first one more because the animals were out. Here are some Pictures.

Peyton and Jayce looking at the geese

Peyton and Jayce on the tiger

Peyton getting ready for the pony ride

Peyton riding the Pony, he loved it!

Peyton trying to touch the Gorilla

Weatherly, Peyton and Jayce an attempt at a group picture

Peyton posing for the camera

1 comment:

Amber and Matt said...

I love the brown outfits the boys had on for the first trip. I'm sure Peyton loved the pony ride. How wonderful it is that so many ADPIs can raise their children together!