Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Church Easter Egg Hunt

Peyton had a blast at the egg hunt Saturday, he was serious about finding eggs. I just cannot believe how much my baby has grown! He just understands everything, I love seeing him this way but at the same time it makes me sad to know that he is not a baby anymore. Anyway, we have another egg hunt this weekend that we are looking forward to and we are also looking foward to the Easter, I love this time of year. Here are pictures from the egg hunt!

Before the egg hunt, he is so precious

Listening to the story about the true meaning of Easter
Proud of his loot
Eating cupcake the best part

Playing at church after the egg hunt

4 comments:

amjackson said...

We have that same Pottery Barn Basket! :) I love it! And Peyton is a cutie!! Can't wait to meet his brother!

Amanda said...

We love the Easter card you sent. Hope you have a Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

Peyton is starting to look more like you! I can't believe he's 3 too! Trey was glad to see Eric at his grandmother's visitation. I hope you are feeling well! - Erin

amyop said...

It looks like you all had so much fun! Sorry we weren't there to enjoy all of it! My little one was sick!
Looks like the party was a hit! I am glad to see that you all got to go out in the wind and enjoy the farm animals!