Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

Tara and I decided to take Jayce and Peyton to their first movie Monday afternoon, we were a little afraid as to how they would act. They did really well they really enjoyed the popcorn and Jayce really enjoyed the elephant. Peyton said "That is a big TB, where is the DBD player." I think they enjoyed it and I was really elated that they behaved so well, I am sure this is one of many to come.



5 comments:

Amber and Matt said...

Oh, how fun! Glad it went well for everyone. How wonderful it is that they have each other (and all of the other ADPI offspring). :-)

Wish I lived near you girls!

amjackson said...

I CANNOT WAIT to be able to take Price to the movies!! How much FUN!! Now they will always remember that Horton hears a Who was their first movie. I remember Goonies was mine! :)

Amanda said...

The boys are TOO CUTE and they know it, too!! :O) That's definitely something I look forward doing with Austin.

Anonymous said...

Glad they enjoyed it!!!

amyop said...

They seemed to have a good time! They are going to be the best of friends! I love that!