Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

T-Ball

I cannot believe that my baby is old enough for T-Ball, but he had his first practice last night. We took him a few weeks ago and got his bat , glove, cleats and we have been practicing at home, he loves it. He is playing at the YMCA and it is 3 and 4 year olds, Eric is helping coach. The kids are absolutely precious but they are clueless, last night was so much fun and I look forward to all the practices and games, I know it is going to be so much fun. Peyton did a really good job last night, we were so proud of him.
Here are some pictures from last night!






4 comments:

amjackson said...

I can hardly stand the wait!!! You have to be 4 here to be able to play!! :( But we can still do soccer at 3!! FUN!!!

Amanda said...

Peyton looks like he is having so much fun! I can't wait until Austin can play T-ball! When Ty sees kids playing ball, he says that's going to be us soon. I think he's more excited than me. I love the b/w picture...CUTE!

The Newton's said...

I can't wait for Jayce and Peyton to play ball together.

amyop said...

This is amazing it brings tears to my eyes that our little ones are growing so fast!