Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Can Hardly Beleive It

I can hardly believe that I only have about 10 weeks to go and Parker will be here. This pregnancy has flown by. I am excited and scared at the same time. Peyton has become quite a mama's boy lately and does not want daddy to do anything he wants me to do everything which is fine, and I really enjoy it. I am just afraid of how he is going to feel when Parker gets here and he has to share me with someone else. I just fear that he is going to be sad and that breaks my heart. I know that he is going to love Parker and be a great big brother, but he has been our world for the last three years and that is all about to change. I know it is going to be an adjustment for him and for all of us and I am sure we will all transition well. My main concern is that Peyton knows that he is one loved little boy an no one will ever take his place and I will do everything in my power to show him. It just seems like with Peyton I could not wait for him to get here but with Parker I am ready to see him and love on him, but at the same time I want to just have time for just Peyton.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sure at first it will be a big adjustment for everyone, but I know it will work itself out. Maybe when Parker comes that will be a good time for you to bond with him and Peyton spend more time with Eric. Let me know what you do for when I have my second child I'll be ready. :o) You are such a sweet and thoughtful mamma!

Anonymous said...

Everything will be fine, at it all will work out. Keep us posted on your progress! Hugs & Kisses to all - Erin & Trey

amjackson said...

I totally know what your feeling. Although Price will only be 2, he is a mama's boy and I feel sad that he will have to share. (I can't believe I am 30 weeks either!! WOW!!) But the good news is, my step sister just had a baby and Price doesn't seem to care about that baby or care if I'm holding him. He pretty much ignores him. I am hoping he feels the same way with the new baby and he doesn't really care that much. It'll be harder at first but they'll both end up having brothers they'll be best buds with!! :)