Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

Parker is Here

He is here and he is absolutely perfect! Parker James was born Friday the 18th he weighed 7lbs 12 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. Labor was a breeze this time around. Peyton is doing great, he loves his baby brother. I am so blessed to have two perfect precious little boys God is good! I have worried for 9 months if how I could love another like I love Peyton, when Parker was born and I saw his sweet little face it was instant I am so in love with both of my boys, life cannot get much better than this! See pictures I will post more details later just got to get a routine and more time.





9 comments:

rita and andy said...

Ashley he is precious!! I am so glad to hear that all went well and you are doing well. So thankful labor was easier this time! Can't wait to see you.

DeAnn Tiller said...

Such a sweet baby! I enjoyed holding him Friday night so much. It amazes me how fast they get bigger. Laura seems so much bigger than Parker even though she is only 12 weeks old tomorrow! Enjoy your time off with him!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ashley! Can't wait to meet him!!

Amber and Matt said...

Welcome Parker! I love Peyton's Big Brother tee!

Aron said...

He's so beautiful! And big brother looks so proud! I can't wait to hear more about him!

Anonymous said...

Peyton looks so proud! Glad to hear things went okay and everyone is doing well! Congratulations! Love, Erin, Trey, & Cole

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ashley! He is very cute and I am loving his name. Take Care.

Amanda said...

I LOVE your header picture with the boys together!! I can't wait to meet this cute little fellow soon! I'm glad you all are happy and well!

amyop said...

He is too cute!!! I love the black and whites! I can't waot to see him!