Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sweet Sweet Boys

I have been scared to say but I have been blessed with a wonderful baby, he only gets up once in the night and he is not even two weeks old. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will stay this way, Peyton was a great baby he was sleeping through the night when he was three or four weeks old and I can count on one hand how many times he has got up in the middle of the night since then and he is three years old. I was convinced that Parker was not going to be a good baby but so far I am wrong.

The last week and a half has been busy, but it has been great, I just cannot believe that I have these two perfect beautiful boys. Peyton absolutely loves Parker he will be playing and he will just stop and kiss Parker and say "I wuv you Parker" Last night I was feeding Parker and he came over and looked at me and said "I like Parker, he is precious" I just love to see them together, and cannot wait to watch them grow up together. Growing up I always pictured myself with prissy little girl (imagine that) and never really imagined having a boy, but I absolutely love having boys and would not care if I had more, it does not get any better than this!

Also, I wanted to thank everyone that brought dinner in the last week, I have such great friends. All of the food was delicious and the company was great too.

Here are a few pictures of the boys!


Parker sleeps so much I cannot manage to get a picture with his eyes open

I cannot believe my boys look nothing alike

Sweet Sweet boys

Little angel

2 comments:

amyop said...

Man! You truly are blessed what beautiful boys!

Amanda said...

I am so happy for you Ashley! Parker and Peyton are two cuties that's for sure! I hope to meet Parker soon!