Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Love Being Home

All I can say is that I love being home with my boys! Peyton is out of summer camp and will start school on the 20th, so I am loving being home with both of them. Peyton still continues to do great with Parker, he loves him so much and I love watching him with Parker. Parker is doing great he is a really good baby. WE have been venturing out a lot, we've been to supper club, church the last two Sundays, and a lot of different other places. Peyton talked his daddy into buying him some roller skates, wow they are DANGEROUS because he cannot skate at all but thinks he can. Anyway all is good here, here are some pics from the last few weeks. I cannot manage to get a good picture of the two boys together.

Sweet little Parker

Going to church the first time

Parker sucking his thumb


Church the 2nd Sunday we went

Peyton on his skates

Taking a little break

5 comments:

Aron said...

They are SO SO CUTE! Glad the transition is going so well. Peyton looks like the sweetest brother!

amyop said...

I love the picture of them both! I still see Peyton somewhere around Parkers mouth? I can't quite figure it out!

Angie said...

Too cute! I love the pictures. They look too cute when they suck their thumbs! Peyton is getting so big. He looks like a big boy!

The Newton's said...

Too cute! I can't wait for Peyton to introduce Jayce to skates.

amjackson said...

THey are both so cute!! Glad you got him a helmet to go with those skates! :)