Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 15, 2008

Sweet Parker James

I have to admit that I have blessed with a wonderful baby, Peyton was a great baby so was assured that Parker was going to give me a run, wrong he is wonderful. He is sleeping pretty much through the night. He is so SWEET, when he wakes up in the morning I look over him in his bassinet and say good morning and as soon as he sees me he has a big smile on his face, it just melts my hear. Oh, I love him so much! I feel like I just cannot get enough of my boys, I love them so much!! Here are some recent pictures of Parker!

5 comments:

Aron said...

He's SO BEAUTIFUL! And growing so fast!

Amanda said...

Parker is a cutie pie! I could eat his cheeks up!

amyop said...

What a sweet little boy!

The Newton's said...

parker and peyton look just alike in the big picture are the top...too cute!

amyop said...

I love your new picture at the top! Don't you just love having two? I wouldn't know yet just day dreaming!