Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 15, 2008

What Peyton's Been Up to

Peyton absolutely loves school he is doing such a good job and is learning so much I can already tell. Here are a few pictures of what Peyton's been up to lately.

Painting is one of his favorites right now!



The other night I was in my bedroom doing something with Parker and Peyton was in the bathtub, I could here him playing, and when I turned around this is what I found, but this is after I cleaned the floor and the walls.



He used a little too much bubble bath

Sweet Innocent Face



Last night he wanted Jello, and wanted to eat it in the living room so that he could watch Noggin and I told him no that he had to sit in one of the chairs in the kitchen and eat it. I went on doing something else and turned around and this was his solution.


He moved the kitchen chair to the edge of the living room so he could eat his Jello and watch Noggin. when I asked him he said " you told me to sit in a kitchen chair"

This is just a few things he has been doing he is just so precious to us.

4 comments:

amjackson said...

HAHA!! Smart Kid! :)

Angie said...

He's a bright little boy. Now you're going to have to be careful when choosing your words :-)

Amber and Matt said...

Ah, how clever they can be!

Aron said...

HA! That's one smart kid! And I love the bubbles. Was he taking a drink from the faucet? HILARIOUS!