Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sweet Words

Peyton has to be at the sweetest age ever! Tonight when I was getting him ready for bed he looked at me and said "I miss you Mama" I told him mommy is right here and he said "I miss you when I am at school, I love being with you. " Fighting back tears I said well you will not be at school long and mommy will pick you up. The thought crossed my mind not to even take him to school he is so darn sweet! It is amazing how one little person can bring so much joy and love!

2 comments:

Aron said...

Oh, what a SWEETHEART!!! I completely understand wanting to keep them out of school just to love on them. In fact, I did just that last Thursday! They are only little once, right?

I was SO HAPPY to see y'all at Redbone last week! Your boys are even more precious in person than they are on the blog. And they are pretty dang adorable on the blog! And Mak told me later about the "cute sleeping baby".

amjackson said...

Oh my goodness......How precious!! And your pictures are the sweetest things ever!! I love them!!