Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 8, 2007

Bye Bye Paci!

I have not posted about Peyton not having a Paci because I did not want to brag on how well he was doing until I knew for sure the paci was gone. Friday a week ago Peyton was outside and had his paci in his mouth and must have dropped and his puppy that we just got took off running with his paci. I heard Peyton screaming my paci, my paci, so I got up and he was chasing the PY (this is what Peyton named the puppy) saying give me my paci it was pitiful but it was also pretty funny. He was so devastated, I decided then this may be a good way to go ahead and get rid of the paci, so I went in the House and got all of his pacis and put them where he could not get them. I explained to him that PY was a baby and needed his paci. He has asked for it several times and it is a little harder to get him to sleep but all in all it has not been to bad. This weekend he told said "We need to go target to buy me paci" he is too smart. Poor Peyton has lost his paci and had to start school in the last two weeks.

2 comments:

DeAnn Tiller said...

That is too funny! Hope your success with the paci continues. Dr. Whitehead wants me to take Weatherly's away soon (by 18 months). I'm sure it will be a disaster! She loves it now more than ever!

amjackson said...

YAY for Peyton!
When Price was born I wanted him to take that paci so badly so he wouldn't scream, but I guess now I should count my blessings that he never like it! :)