Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumkin Patch

Peyton and I went Saturday to McBee to visit the pumpkin patch with Tara, Jayce, DeAnn, Weatherly, Kelli and Jackson. We had so much fun, you never know what is going to happen when you pack four children under the age of two in a car and take a trip, but we are all so proud of the children they were so well behaved. The kiddos absolutely loved it, we were able to take a horse drawn carriage to the pumpkin patch and then pick a pumpkin of our choice. We ended the afternoon with a meal at Myami's and the children were so well behaved, I cannot wait for our next outing. See Pictures!
All loaded in my car!

We made it! (The first attempt of a group picture)
Peyton taking it all in!
Peyton and Jackson wanted a Squash!
Peyton spotted a tractor, the boy loves them!

Waiting patiently for the horses to come pick me up!
Looking for the perfect pumpkin!

I think I see Mine!

Peyton even got to drive the horses back
Weatherly and DeAnn enjoying some ice cream!

Peyton, Jayce and Tara eating Ice Cream
One last attempt at a group picture before leaving!

3 comments:

Hope said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like ya'll had lots of fun. I love going to McBee, they have the best little festivals.

amyop said...

I just love these pictures. The 4 of them will be so close! They will love to look back at these one day!

amjackson said...

I think you all deserve a big KUDOS for attempting such a feat with 4 little one's. I wish I was closer to join you guys!! Tell Deanne to hurry up with her page so I can keep up with little Weatherly. That is the first time I have seen her since she was a wee little thing!! They are all PRESH!