Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2007

School

Peyton is getting a little better at school, we are just taking it one day at a time. This is a typical day.


Before School under the carport

In the parking lot when we pull into school! (pitiful)
I am having to really talk him into going each morning. Once he gets there he loves it, he told me yesterday he wanted to go back to school but this morning he cried and wanted me to stay at school and play with him. It is still hard, but he will get better!

3 comments:

amyop said...

You are doing such a great job! I know it's so hard at least he is learning now and not waiting till 5k. He will be a pro by then!

amjackson said...

Awwweee!! I know that is tough!! Poor Peyton! At least you know he is okay once he gets there.

Anonymous said...

Great work.