Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

3 Years Old

I cannot believe that my precious baby is three years old. These have been the best three years ever, we cannot imagine life without this sweet little boy! It feels like just yesterday he was a sweet little baby in my arms. Peyton has the best personality he is the most loving and sweetest thing I have ever seen. He does not forget anything and will can carry on a conversation as if he were an adult. I could just sit for hours and listen to him tell me stories about things he has done and things that he wants to do. His teachers at school say that he loves to tell stories and that he loves to make all the other kids laugh. He keeps us in hysterics laughing most of the time, we never know what he is going to say or when he is going to say and we love that about him. He has matured so much in the last year, he will play for hours with toys and he loves to play pretend. I love to watch him when he is pretending to do something. I wish that I could just freeze time with him right now because he is just an absolute joy to be around. I am so proud of him and love him so much! I cannot wait to see what the next year brings with Peyton, and I cannot wait to see how he will transition into becoming a big brother to Parker.

I will post pictures from the party as soon as I download them!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I want to see pictures!

amjackson said...

WHERE ARE YOUR PICTURES??!? :)