Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 7, 2008

What Could be Better Than Another Little Boy To Love

This morning we went for our Gender ultrasound and found out that we are going be having another little boy in July. We are very excited and feel so fortunate to have another little boy to love. I was almost 100% that it was a boy the entire time, and I did not have a preference my only wish is for a healthy happy baby. I am so excited for Peyton to have a brother to grow up with, I know they will be so close. In a few years I am sure Eric and my time will be completley consumed with athletic events for these two boys and we can hardly wait. I know that we are in for an adventure. I just cannot wait until July when I can actually see his little face and give him a kiss!

The scanned ultrsound picture did not turn out so well, I will post later.

5 comments:

Amber and Matt said...

Great news! There are so many ADPI boy children! You and Ashley Jackson should have fun going through your second pregnancies (with second boys) together.

amjackson said...

BOYS!! BOYS!! BOYS!! We are gonna be busy come July!! I can only image what life is gonna be like! :)

rita and andy said...

Congrats Ashley. I pray that you have a healthy baby as well! It was so good to see you on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! Boys are great!!
Amanda

amyop said...

I am so excited as well! I love little boys! After all they are so sweet to their mommies!