Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 4, 2008

Peyton's New Favorite Thing

We had a family reunion this weekend and Peyton feel in love with Colin a cousin of his. Colin is 5 and he brought his scooter to the reunion and Peyton was trying to do everything Colin did. He even learned to ride Colin's scooter. He keep looking at me saying "you going to by me one of these mommy" I told him that we would get him one later. When it was time to go Peyton stuck his bottom lip out and was so pitiful he wanted a scooter like Colin's. His Aunt Vic Vic and Uncle Joe could not stand the look on his face so Uncle Joe told him that he would buy him one. On the way home I told Peyton that Aunt Vic Vic and Uncle Joe were coming by the house because they wanted to see what else we had done to the house and he told me that Uncle Joe was gone to buy him a scooter. I told him that he would have to wait it was late, already 7:00pm he would have to get it later, Peyton said "Uncle Joe told me he was." Well anyway an hour later Aunt Vic Vic and Uncle Joe show up with the scooter, I cannot believe they went and got one that night. Anyway you should have seen the look on Peyton's face, he was so excited, and he told me "I told you him was going to buy me one" All I can say is ROTTEN! He was so precious riding the scooter, he loves it and he really does well on it. Here are some pictures of him on the scooter and from the weekend. Notice how grown he is getting he will 3 in a month I CANNOT believe it!

Peyton riding the scooter

He was so proud of himself
Pa Pa giving Peyton a lesson
Playing Basketball
Riding his tractor

No comments: