Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Circus

A group of couples got together and took the kiddos to the circus Saturday night. We all had so much fun, I know Eric and I did. I cannot remember the last time I have been to the circus. Peyton was so excited all day about the circus, I should have waited to tell him because he asked every 5 minutes when we were going. The highlight for Peyton was the tigers in the cages, he loved them. Peyton even got to meet another little boy named Peyton, he is 4 and they got along really well. An of course two of his best buds Jackson and Jayce were there so he had a ball. Peyton did not want to leave, it was like war trying to get him out of there.
Here are some pictures, my camera was not cooperating, but some were okay.

At the house ready to go to the Circus

Peyton, Peyton and Jayce

Watching the baby zebra

Peyton and Jackson (I got to enjoy Jackson just
about the entire circus, he stayed with Peyton)

Jackson taking it all in





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashley- he is adorable! I love the monkey outfit, too cute! I can't wait to take my little man next year. I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to see more!
Amanda